EFQM Lens Series
Look a little closer
The EFQM Lens Series
The EFQM Lens series uses the guiding principles and seven criteria of the EFQM Model as the basis for focusing on a specific topic, such as the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs), Circular Economy, or a specific sector, for example, Education. Organisations find it important to integrate and embed specific management topics or to ensure sector good practices within its Purpose, Ecosystem, Leadership, Culture, Operations, and Results.
- Help school leadership teams to measure current performance and shape future activities to improve it
- Circular Economy
- Provides a method for organisations to measure and improve the way they migrate from their current 'take, make, dispose' way of working, to a series of more regenerative approaches.
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Provides a method for organisations to measure their progress towards embedding the relevant UN SDGs and associated targets into their way of working.
- Shows how organisations can create a stronger innovation culture and drive results.
- Guides organisations as they identify how well prepared they are for disruption and major change and how effective leadership is managing today in times of disruption.
Looking for a live demo?
Why you and your organisation should use the AssessBase as your key management tool or the KnowledgeBase as your key resources hub? Contact us to arrange a live demo or if you have any questions.
GLOBAL HEAD OF DIGITAL SERVICES