The EFQM Global Award 2022
The EFQM Global Award
The objective of the EFQM Global Award is to recognise outstanding organisations worldwide, whether private, public or not-for-profit. These organisations demonstrate an indisputable track record of success in turning strategy into action and the continuous improvement of their performance.
The EFQM Global Award is supported by one of the most challenging assessment processes. To assess organisations and identify good practices, an international team of 4 to 8 experienced professionals, all trained in EFQM’s rigorous assessment process, spend one week on-site. They review documents and interview individuals and teams to analyse how effectively the organisation performs in the delivery of its strategic objectives.
The Assessors feedback report provides a wealth of value-adding input to help the organisation improve at a strategic level. The report is then presented to an independent Jury that decides the level of recognition for each applicant organisation. Throughout the process, the interaction with the assessment team enables an organisation to gain expert insights to tackle its future challenges.
EFQM Global Award Assessors
The EFQM Global Award is supported by one of the most rigorous assessments in the world.
The EFQM Assessor community consists of hundreds of EFQM trained professionals from a wide variety of organisations around the globe. They contribute their expertise and their time to perform the EFQM assessments, including our recognition scheme’s pinnacle, the EFQM Global Award - one of the most challenging and robust business assessments in the world.
EFQM Assessors come from a broad and diverse range of organisations - from the private and public sectors, from SMEs to global multinationals and from various industry and service sectors. They bring a wide range of experience and knowledge to the assessment process.
By entering the EFQM Global Award 2022, organisations can derive significant value by:
- Gaining international visibility by being recognised against the EFQM Model demonstrating outstanding organisational performance.
- Acquiring highly valued feedback that identifies and helps understand the gaps and possible solutions available, empowering progress and significant improvement in an organisation’s performance.
- Fully understanding the EFQM philosophy and the range of intelligence tools we offer, including applying them for effective results.
- Motivating your people. The ambition and thrill to succeed inspires, motivates and energises your employees at all levels of the organisation in a positive and constructive atmosphere.
The EFQM Global Award is an annual event designed to recognise the world’s best performing organisations, whether private, public or not-for-profit. It recognises leaders with an indisputable track record of success in turning strategy into action and continuously improving their organisation’s performance.
During the annual Gala Dinner, taking place in a different city every year, we reveal and celebrate the Winners. Due to the global pandemic in 2020, for the first time in its history, the EFQM Global Award was held virtually. EFQM hopes that conditions will allow a return to a face-to-face ceremony in 2022.
Key steps and timeline
April-September – 2021
- Applicant Webinars to help you prepare your submission documents
End of September 2021
- Application Deadline
Before end of December 2021
- Planning meetings, interviews and site visits conducted by EFQM and the applicants
- An independent Jury decides the level of recognition for each applicant
- The EFQM Global Award winners are announced during our celebration Gala dinner
EFQM Global award webinars schedule
Do you want to learn more about the EFQM Global Award 2022? Is your organisation interested in entering? Do you want to understand the application process and eligibility in more detail? Then register for our EFQM Global Award 2022 Webinar
Recognition from EFQM
HEAD OF ASSESSMENT AND RECOGNITION